Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Surveys

A few years ago, I did surveys for a little extra cash. I decided to start doing the surveys again. Now, picking out the right survey site can be difficult. Also, its discouraging whenever you try to do a survey and get disqualified. The best survey site I've been on is www.Inboxdollars.com, they are a legit site and I have actually gotten paid for my surveys. Another good site I used to be on is http://www.dollarsurveys.net/. They actually pay you through PayPal, and I have gotten a few bucks from them before.

A lot of sites, unfortunately, do not have a good payout. Do not trust survey sites that say they will pay $50 or $75 for a survey. It is most likely a scam. Those, I don't even bother signing up for. Usually, legit survey sites pay out a dollar per survey.

Are doing surveys worth it? It really depends. Some of them it is difficult to qualify. Some days, it seems like you are doing one survey after another, and other days it is discouraging, because you don't qualify for anything. Surveys usually take about 10-15 minutes. In all, you end up making an average of $1 an hour.

Inbox Dollars is good, though, because you get the paid emails. You get paid a few cents for clicking on an email and after a while it adds up. Mypoints.com is also good for this. I would suggest not to sign up for the free offers with other companies, because a lot of them will just leave you with some very scamy spam.

In all, its pocket change, but can also be very good, if you are bored and looking to make a few extra dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment