Saturday, August 15, 2015

Send Earnings

I joined Send Earnings and it is seeming like a very promising site. It has the same layout as Inbox Dollars. At this site you can get the paid emails, which I like, because even though it is a couple of cents per email I view it does add up. I also like the surveys on this site, because they are surveys I can actually qualify for.

After researching a little bit on Send Earnings, I found it is actually a legit site. Though the payout seems like pennies, the pennies do add up. One way to tell if one of those sites is legit, is if the payout promises to be big, its not legit. If the payout is small, like a dollar a survey, then it is very well likely to be legit.

Here is the link to where you can sign up. They even have a $5 sign up bonus which pretty cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment