Thursday, August 13, 2015

House Cleaning

One project I am working on in the evenings is organizing my stuff. I have not moved in 7 years, so I have accumulated some clutter. I have a bunch of pictures and scrap booking items, from scrap books I was supposed to make back in 2010 and before. Tsk, Tsk.

But, one thing I've learned about organizing my clutter is, it helps me to see what I already have, so I don't buy duplicates or triplicates of items. Somehow, I ended up with 3 pairs of scissors. I found clothes that no longer fit, that I donated. I found with organizing my stuff, I can see what I have, and that will curb any impulse buying, or buying something I don't think I have because I can't readily see it.

I even organized my books. Woo hoo! I have books I forgot I have. I am just basically donating stuff I don't need and throwing away stuff that is broken. I really do not want to do a garage sale, because it is more trouble than it is worth, however, that is another post for another day.

I found a clean organized home is great to come home to after a long day at work. Now, it is time to tackle that garage...


No comments:

Post a Comment