Sunday, August 23, 2015

Saving on Hygiene

I have just gotten a nasty flu. I even ended up missing work last Thursday because of it. I hate that. I missed a full day of work. My hygiene was not the best in the west this week and ended up not showering on Thursday. On Friday, I smelled awful. I am one of those that cannot skip a day of showering.

There are a lot of articles out there saying that you do not need to shower (or bathe if you prefer) on a daily basis. If you are one of them that don't need to bathe daily, well, good for you. However, I have to shower on a daily basis or I smell like BO and my hair is a grease pit. Skipping a shower to save time or on the water bill is not an option for me.



Luckily for me, there are ways for me to save money on hygiene products. I buy a lot of mine at Dollar Tree. Dollar tree is a good place to get shaving cream, soap, body wash, and even deodorant. I can smell clean and look good for little money.

There are also times of the year there are a lot of free samples of hygiene products on freebie sites. My favorite freebie site is Freaky Freddies. They have a ton of free samples and not for hygiene items, but for household items and a bunch of other categories. Click on the link below to check it out.


free stuff free samples

Being frugal doesn't have to cause you not to look and feel your best. Being frugal is living the good life for less!



No comments:

Post a Comment