Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Brown Bagging

One money saving thing I've been doing for a couple of years now and not noticing is bringing my own lunch to work. Let's face it, going out to lunch every day is expensive. Even if you go to McDonald's. Let's just say you spend $7 at a fast food restaurant. That's $35 a week, $140 a month! That ends up totaling $1,680 a year! A lot of people I know end up spending more.

Making a sandwich, putting in a zip lock bag of chips, and some fruit would only costs me about $2 a day. Its even cheaper when I take leftovers from dinner. It only takes me a few minutes to pack my lunch when I get ready for work in the morning.

This is a really good tip, because not only does it save a lot of cash, but you no longer have to deal with the hassle of going to the drive through and worrying about making it back to your desk on time. Also, it is so much healthier to brown bag, because fast food is extremely unhealthy and full of calories!

Less calories, more money, and also more time, this money saving tip gets an A+++.


No comments:

Post a Comment